[FSU ALERT - Auxiliaries and Contractors] 2013 FSU Hurricane Exercise - Potential Conflict

Bujak, David R. dbujak at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Feb 12 11:23:37 EST 2013

Dear Emergency Management Team,

It has come to our attention that Friday, May 31, 2013 brings a major conflict with all the parents on the Team.  It is the last school day of the K-12 year.  Most schools are dismissing students early that day.  Also, many parents are often invited to attend last-day activities with their students at school.

To determine how much of a conflict this really is and to determine suitable alternative dates, I ask that everyone please take a moment to complete the following availability survey.

NOTE: Regardless of which date we settle on, it will be a full day exercise (8AM - 3PM).

Survey link:
http://www.doodle.com/zqsv74w4nzan3dux

Thank you!

>>--Dave Bujak--,,>
Emergency Management Coordinator
Florida State University

1021 Atomic Way - Carothers Hall 1200 - Tallahassee, FL 32306-4481
(850) 644-7055 Office. (850) 694-3212 Mobile
DBujak at fsu.edu<mailto:DBujak at fsu.edu> Email
http://safety.fsu.edu/EmergencyManagement Web Site

Past Chair, International Association of Emergency Managers USA, Universities and Colleges Caucus http://iaem.com/committees/ucc