[Discipuli] Classics Majors:

James Sickinger jsicking at fsu.edu
Mon Jan 25 08:30:45 EST 2021

Dear Classics Majors,

I hope your spring semester has started off smoothly. It is hard to believe but we are already in the 4th week of classes!

I am writing with a reminders of a few university deadlines during the spring term:

  *   January 29: Last day to apply for Spring 2021 Graduation<https://my.fsu.edu>. If you are planning to graduate this term and have any questions about your status, please contact me for an appointment ASAP!

  *   February 19: 7th week deadline (Last day to change a course to S/U;last day to reduce course load without permission of academic dean; last day to drop w/o receiving grade).

  *   Mar. 8: Course listings for summer and fall 2021 available.

  *   March 15: Registration for Summer and Fall 2021 begins.

Anyone with questions about their major should contact either me or Chris O'Neal (coneal at fsu.edu<mailto:coneal at fsu.edu>) to set up an appointment via Zoom to discuss their progress.

Good luck with the rest of the term; with any luck we will be back to in-person classes and appointment this summer!

All best,
Dr Sickinger

James P Sickinger
Associate Professor & Director of Undergraduate Studies
Department of Classics
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1510

Phone: 850-644-4259