[Discipuli] Drop/Add Deadline this Friday (Oct. 9)

James Sickinger jsicking at fsu.edu
Sat Oct 3 17:08:07 EDT 2020

Dear Classics Majors,

This is a reminder that this Friday, October 9, is the last day to drop a course without Dean's permission; courses dropped before this deadline will not appear on a student’s transcript. To drop a course, log in to your my.fsu.edu page, look up your courses, and follow the instructions. There is also a video outlining the process here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izmirPLzQjs&feature=youtu.be

October 9 is also the last day to change a course from graded to S/U. Not all courses are eligible to be taken S/U. See the instructions on this page:
https://artsandsciences.fsu.edu/students/frequently-asked-questions

Registration for next term (fall 2021) will start on October 12, and I will start holding advising appointments soon. I'll distribute a link to sign up for an appointment  in the next couple of days,

All best,
Dr Sickinger