[Discipuli] Fwd: Certamen Readers?

James Sickinger jsicking at fsu.edu
Tue Oct 24 09:25:50 EDT 2017

Salvete omnes,

The Maclay School in Tallahassee is hosting a Certamen Tournament for area middle and high schools this Saturday, and they are looking for volunteers to help out. I have attached the letter announcing the event, and anyone interested should contact Kristen Kenney Youngblood (kyoungblood at maclay.org<mailto:kyoungblood at maclay.org>), an FSU alumna. There is no registration fee for volunteers and lunch will be provided.

I realize that this event conflicts with the Langford Conference this weekend, but anyone interested in teaching at the middle or high school level might find it of interest to attend, network, and see the caliber of Latin students in our local schools,

J Sickinger