[Discipuli] Classics Majors: Spring Registration and Other Announcements

Evan Holt eah15f at my.fsu.edu
Mon Oct 9 09:48:50 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am currently in the process of searching for a grad school and applying, I would love to be apart of the workshop! That would be very helpful. I'll stay updated with it.

Thank you,

Evan Holt
Florida State University

Get Outlook for iOS<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__aka.ms_o0ukef&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=CZrih3FftqcBGc7kDW03oDeM8HgqL3udSgeSEwreyrE&m=r0bjzJxcMZ_lQKqQQDeQyW5c4mVnXCRqgIGIKdVn3KE&s=CobjEQQdGTC-YKZycMWqWoNMuPKlWG2_I2kPs2VGnT4&e=>