[Discipuli] INVITATION: Joe Goodkin performs the Odyssey, Tuesday, April 5 at 3:35

Sickinger, James jsicking at fsu.edu
Thu Mar 31 18:26:03 EDT 2016

Dear All,

Next week on Tuesday, April 5 Joe Goodkin will be performing his original musical composition inspired by Homer’s Odyssey in the Classical Mythology course at 3:35 in the William Johnston Building room 2005. The performance will be part lecture, part musical performance, and part interactive discussion with the audience. Joe has won several ASCAP Composers’ awards for his performance, and I have heard very positive reviews about his recent visits to UC Berkeley, Stanford, and UC Davis. I expect that it will be an engaging afternoon! Please pass the attached flyer along to any of your students who may be interested. Hope to see some of you there!

All best,
Virginia Lewis

Virginia M. Lewis
Assistant Professor of Classics