[Discipuli] Classics Majors: Fall 2016 Advising

Sickinger, James jsicking at fsu.edu
Mon Mar 21 18:20:26 EDT 2016

Salvete Classics majors,

This message is simply a reminder that I will be holding extended office hours this week on Tuesday, March 22, from 10 am to 4:30 pm.

Several students have already set up appointments during the day, so if you plan to stop by, it would be a good idea to email me with some specific times you are available.

If you are not able to meet tomorrow or during my normal office hours on Wednesday (3:30-4:30), please plan to meet with me some time before the end of the spring term, so that we can be sure that you are on track

Sincerely,

Dr Sickinger