[Discipuli] Classics Advising, Fall 2016

Sickinger, James jsicking at fsu.edu
Mon Mar 14 15:59:09 EDT 2016

Dear Classics Majors,

(Sorry for the duplicate message!)

Several of you have already e-mailed me about advising, and let me start by apologizing for taking so long to get back to you.  Registration for the summer and fall terms begins today, and windows for registration will open up for all of you at different dates, depending on the number of hours you have completed.

I will be holding open office hours for advising all day tomorrow, Tuesday, March 15, from 10:00 to 12:30 in the morning, and then from 1 to 5 pm. You can drop by at any time in that period; if you prefer, you can email me with a specific time.

On Wednesday, I'll be available from 8:30 to 10 am in the morning, and from 3:30 to 4:45 in the afternoon.

Unfortunately, I have meetings and other things all day Thursday and Friday, but I will be holding extended office hours next week as well--all day Tuesday and then late Wednesday afternoon and Thursday  morning.

If you are unable to meet with me before your registration window opens, go ahead and register for something, and we will try to meet up later in the term. I would like to meet with all  majors at some point before the end of the term, so we can sit down together and see where you stand in terms of requirements.

Dr Sickinger

P.S. Here is a flyer with Classics courses for fall 2016