[Discipuli] Reminder: Classics Lecture Today (Friday, 1/22)

Sickinger, James jsicking at fsu.edu
Fri Jan 22 07:11:17 EST 2016

Dear Classics Majors,

Just a reminder that there will be a lecture today, at 9:05 a.m., by Dr.  Matt Newman,  (Ph.D., University of Michigan) of Kalamazoo College, on “Sappho’s Use of Homer,” in Dodd Hall auditorium.

Dr Newman is a candidate for an assistant professorship in the Classics department, and the faculty would like as many undergraduate majors (and others) as possible to attend, and then to offer their opinions on his talk; we’ll use that feedback when we decide on whom to offer the position to.

Coffee and donuts will be available to undergraduates after the lecture in the study area in Dodd Hall, at the top of the main stairs (the “Dodd Hall Landing”).

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Dr Sickinger