[Discipuli] Welcoming Event: Meet the Majors!

Luke, Trevor tluke at fsu.edu
Tue Sep 2 10:51:11 EDT 2014

Greetings, discipuli!

This Friday, September 5, from 4:30-5:30 pm at the lobby of Dodd Hall, we will be holding our annual fall welcoming event, "Meet the Majors." If you are majoring in Classics, this is an opportunity for you to meet other majors and Classics professors, and to learn about spring courses. We especially welcome our students minoring in Classics. Meet other students and professors who love studying the ancient Greeks and Romans. Learn about the Archaeology Club, Eta Sigma Phi, and Fall activities. Light refreshments will be served.

Welcome!

Dr. Trevor S. Luke
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Department of Classics