[Discipuli] Fall Registration

Luke, Trevor tluke at fsu.edu
Thu Mar 20 07:02:30 EDT 2014

Greetings, majors!

Registration for Fall '14 began on Monday. It has been a pleasure to meet with majors looking for a sounding board on their choice of courses. I am attaching our department's Fall offerings for your convenience. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me. You can also drop by this afternoon between 1 and 4pm to chat in person. Sometimes that helps.

Very best,

Dr. Trevor Luke
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Department of Classics