[Discipuli] Lewis Lecture, Friday 9:05 am, 103 DHA

Luke, Trevor tluke at fsu.edu
Thu Jan 30 09:45:08 EST 2014

Greetings, Majors!

Make time to attend Ms. Virginia Lewis' lecture tomorrow morning at 9:05 am in Dodd Hall Auditorium. We are looking for your opinion on the lecture, and you will be asked to fill out a short review of it. Refreshments will be served!

Why is this important? You have a chance to weigh in on who joins the faculty and teaches courses that you might take in the future. It is in the best interest of us all to make the right choice, and the faculty weighs your reaction to the lecture in its deliberations. The more written responses we get from you, the better informed we are.

So come and he heard. (Eat yummy refreshments too!)

Best,

Dr. Trevor S. Luke
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Department of Classics