[Discipuli] Job Candidate Lecture #2

Luke, Trevor tluke at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 28 15:35:34 EST 2014

Greetings, majors!

First, I want to thank those of you who made the effort to attend Mr. Chris Forstall's lecture last Friday morning. Your efforts and opinion are highly valued. I especially appreciate Aubrey Crum's work to help organize the lecture "reviews."

That said, our majors were under-represented last Friday. We need many more of you to come out to the next two lectures. We should have a minimum of 20 majors in attendance. The hiring of a new faculty member is very important, and the faculty value your perspective on this important decision.

We therefore invite you to attend the next lecture this Friday, January 31 at 9:05-9:55am in Dodd Hall Auditorium (DHA 103), which will be presented by Ms. Virginia Lewis of the University of California at Berkeley. Refreshments will be served. I understand last Friday's donuts were delicious.

Best,

Dr. Trevor Luke
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Department of Classics