[Discipuli] Travel funding for applicants!

Luke, Trevor tluke at fsu.edu
Wed Dec 3 07:28:04 EST 2014

From: Galaty, Michael
Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 1:49 PM
To: Robert Schon; William Parkinson; 'Dimitri Nakassis'; 'Pullen, Daniel'; Thomas Tartaron; 'jonathan.haws at louisville.edu<mailto:jonathan.haws at louisville.edu>'; 'Tariacuri'
Subject: Please forward...

Travel Grants for Prospective Graduate Students

The Mississippi State University Department of Anthropology & Middle Eastern Cultures’ Applied Anthropology MA Program is offering travel funding of up to $500 for students interested in applying to our program. These grants will help defray travel costs for students to visit Mississippi State and learn more about our program, meet our faculty, and get to know Starkville, MS. We expect to have our visitation program February 12th and 13th, 2015.

In order to apply for these funds, prospective students must send a form (http://amec.msstate.edu/pdf/travel_grants.pdf) and a copy of their CV to the graduate coordinator Dr. David M. Hoffman (dhoffman at anthro.msstate.edu<mailto:dhoffman at anthro.msstate.edu>)

Applications to support travel funding for our spring application cycle are due on December 16th, 2014. We will notify awardees by January 7th, 2015.

We offer a M.A. in Applied Anthropology, with focus areas in cultural
anthropology and archaeology/bioarchaeology. Deadlines for degree program applications are March 15 for fall admission and October 15 for spring admission. For program details, please see our web site at http://www.amec.msstate.edu/grad/

David M. Hoffman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Graduate Coordinator
Department of Anthropology & Middle Eastern Cultures
Mississippi State University
P.O. Box AR
Mississippi State, MS 39762
662-325-7524