[Discipuli] Addendum to last email.

Luke, Trevor tluke at fsu.edu
Fri Dec 13 11:41:02 EST 2013

There is one restriction to signing up for the course:

"The instructor decides but the students must have at least a 3.2 ( the retention GPA for Honors) and most departments want a 3.5 or higher.  We [University Honors Program] will be glad to check GPA's if names are sent to us; we can also add them to the roster."

So, you do need a 3.2 or higher GPA. Honors students get priority. As of now, however, there are plenty of open seats. Please contact Professor Marincola (jmarinco at fsu.edu) if you are not an Honors student, and you, as a qualifying (3.2 or higher GPA) student, want to take the course.

Very best,

Dr. Luke