[Cybersecurity] CyberQuests 2019

Rudy Pamintuan rpamintuan at uscyberchallenge.org
Wed Apr 10 12:42:16 EDT 2019

Dear University and College Cybersecurity Leaders;
We’re in the middle of the 2019 CyberQuests competition and the new season has been fierce. As of now, the top 5 states of competitors are Delaware, Illinois, Hawaii, California and Virginia, but there is still another 5 days before the competition ends. How do your students compare to the rest of the Nation? This is their opportunity to see how they stand against other competitors.
This is the link to the competition for your convenience: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uscc.cyberquests.org_&d=DwIF-g&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=67J4J23IGcfvsVgyBPURRpfRWOmh21DL5DuBqP8Q5C0&m=NKzO9vyojhojeeQDVMlq7-3nsAQ3VbzySVntuDiJ7Qo&s=3v60xUKHWjS-xMkk9hiMloSAww8ZivB2HNZuXLbzUnQ&e=
We keep up-to-date information on our social media so feel free to share our posts and information relevant to the competition:

Facebook: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_USCyberChallenge_&d=DwIF-g&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=67J4J23IGcfvsVgyBPURRpfRWOmh21DL5DuBqP8Q5C0&m=NKzO9vyojhojeeQDVMlq7-3nsAQ3VbzySVntuDiJ7Qo&s=c3uQVTcAFo0EbXSspYWJmeQhJibiOihkRsCmBj4ErVo&e=

Twitter: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_USCybChallenge&d=DwIF-g&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=67J4J23IGcfvsVgyBPURRpfRWOmh21DL5DuBqP8Q5C0&m=NKzO9vyojhojeeQDVMlq7-3nsAQ3VbzySVntuDiJ7Qo&s=taC7DuvjqsAolK-Pz_BaTDvP2v3FrXArsCQ1TtYgIRk&e=

Thank you for spreading the word and helping our Nation build the next generation of cyber warriors.

Regards,

The US Cyber Challenge Team