[Cogs] COGS Meeting on July 17th is cancelled, a special meeting will be held on July 10th

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Jun 22 21:48:20 EDT 2017

Dear representatives,

Due to many of our representatives traveling, the meeting on July 17th is canceled.  We will have a special meeting on July 10th.

I take this opportunity to thank you for all you do for FSU through COGS, I am looking forward to a great year of service to our Graduate Students community, and surroundings.

Sincerely,

Vivianne Asturizaga
Personal Gender Pronouns: she, her, hers
Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
A205H Oglesby Union, Activities Building
75 N. Woodward Ave, P.O. Box 3064027
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4027
p 850 644 6950 I f 850 644 5456