[Cogs] COGS June 2017 Events

Allen, Emily erallen at fsu.edu
Thu Jun 15 02:02:11 EDT 2017

Dearest representatives,

If you plan to attend the COGS potluck this Saturday, please remember to sign up for food items here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pE_fliYYls6fINbGK8EQQFirfASpFs_GGvk6X_6L2V4/edit?usp=sharing> by this Friday. This will help us avoid an overabundance of similar food items (e.g., too many desserts).

If you need a ride to the FSU Rez, please don't forget to sign up here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Ytw-E8AYosQFa5XRoHlUmrG9NalLxRlthjdpP8Czo8/edit?usp=sharing> by Friday.

Kind regards,

Emily Ruth Allen
Graduate Assistant - Historical Musicology
Congress of Graduate Students - Music Representative
Florida State University
College of Music
erallen at fsu.edu

“It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish." -Samwise Gamgee