[Cogs] FW: COGS Annual Financial Certification Quiz ; Message from Deputy Speaker Uttermark

Whitney Brown wnbrown at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Jul 11 08:05:39 EDT 2017

All,

Greetings from scenic Ann Arbor!

As we start a new fiscal year it is time to once again take the financial certification quiz.

Below you will find the link the COGS Funding page. The Certification Quiz is located on the left hand tool bar, the third tab from the top.

http://sga.fsu.edu/cogs-funding.shtml

Answers to all the quiz questions can be found in the 2017-18 SGA & COGS Financial Manual.

http://sga.fsu.edu/PDF/sga_financial_manual.pdf

A few important notes:

First, under the Organization and Position name on the quiz, all you need to do is put COGS. I will receive an email once you pass the quiz.

Second, you need a score of 80% or higher to be financially certified.

Third, if you also serve as a the President or Treasurer of another RSO on campus, you are required to take this test again for COGS. I cannot count the certification from your RSO involvement for COGS as well.

Please make every effort to complete this certification quickly. Certification is a requirement to maintain office within our code.

Sincerely,
Matthew J. Uttermark
COGS Deputy Speaker for Finance