[Cogs] FW: Meeting July 10th cancellation; Message from Deputy Speaker Lehn

Whitney Brown wnbrown at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Jul 7 12:49:13 EDT 2017

Greetings members of the Congress,

Our meeting this Monday, July 10th is cancelled as there is no business on the agenda. We will meet again on August 28th. If there are any pending concerns or questions, please email any of us on the Executive Board. Also, if there are an Open Comments anyone would like to share, email myself or Deputy Speaker Scriven and we will send it out on the listserv.

Please don't forget to sign up to volunteer at Graduate Orientation, happening on August 22nd. This is an opportunity to meet new graduate students, and there will be ice cream we will be passing out.There are many slots still available. Here is the Google Drive Document where you can sign up to volunteer: https://goo.gl/83oP4b<https://goo.gl/83oP4b>

Also, don't forget! After Graduate Orientation, we will be holding our annual COGS Social. The location will likely be Madison Social or Township, but exact time and location are still TBA. Email updates on the social will be coming soon.

Hope you are all having a lovely summer. Look forward to seeing you in August.

Best,

Jeanette Lehn
Deputy Speaker for Communications