[Cogs] Volunteer for the grad school at grad orientation on Tuesday?

Vivianne Asturizaga Hurtado de Mendoza v.asturizaga at fsu.edu
Fri Aug 18 13:26:12 EDT 2017

Welcome back to Fall 2017!

Hoping your summers went amazing....

There is an opportunity to help out the Grad school next Tuesday...

8:15 to 9:30 or 11:45 to 1:30.

Please let me know via e-mail if you can make it even if it is for a half hour: v.asturizaga at fsu.edu

This is the info:

We are looking for volunteers to help with New Graduate Student Orientation on August 22, 2017. We will need assistance with the General Session in the morning and also volunteers to hand out t-shirts a little later in the day.
The General Session begins at 9:00 am. The volunteers will distribute armbands and direct students to Ruby Diamond Auditorium. We will need the volunteers from 8:15 am to 9:30am.
We will also need volunteers to help distribute t-shirts from 11:45 am to 1:30 pm. We will need the volunteers from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm.
We appreciate any help that COGS can offer.

Vivianne

PS...dont forget we will be there on a table.. wear your polos, take a short break for ice cream... from 11:45 to 2:45 at the breezeway of HCB, or come to township for some fun meeting new students starting at 5:30pm.