[Cogs] Graduate Orientation Reminders - Volunteer Sign-Ups - Social @ Township

Jeanette Lehn jlehn at fsu.edu
Tue Aug 8 13:11:39 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!

Fall semester is fast upon us! The COGS events during Graduate Orientation will taking place on August 22nd. First off, we will be manning our booth in the HCB Breezeway (right near Oglesby union) as we have in year's past. If you have not participated in year's past, this is a good opportunity to meet other graduate students, to be part of the excitement of the beginning of the semester and to represent both COGS and your department. If you haven't signed up for a volunteer post in our booth, here is the Google Doc where you can do so:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mBAncIlwle9iGwiAQa-9FTf3oeyWc2_kdFbuDWP6JEQ/edit?usp=sharing

We still have four slots available. Volunteer times range from 11:15 to 3:30. If you have a COGS polo or COGS pin, please wear it that day. Also we will be passing out ice cream to new graduate students.

But that's not all! We will also have our Graduate Orientation Social at Township in the evening from 5:30-7:30. This is open to all graduate students and members of COGS. There will be food provided and this is your chance to get to know new grads and enjoy some great food and drink. Flyers for the event will be posted soon on our Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to share with your peers and colleagues. If there are any questions about Grad Orientation day, please let me know.

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/VmsRorN_d34X5_h0-sDRiazPo9zQ3yqD0WJEeVRwKXkOzLmsJaCl185V3GSgJKAWcNCRuQ=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mBAncIlwle9iGwiAQa-9FTf3oeyWc2_kdFbuDWP6JEQ/edit?usp=sharing>

Cogs -- New Grad Student Orientation -- Tuesday, August 22nd<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mBAncIlwle9iGwiAQa-9FTf3oeyWc2_kdFbuDWP6JEQ/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com
Cogs -- New Grad Student Orientation -- Tuesday, August 22nd Table Volunteer Sign-up Set up: COGS office 11:15- 11:45 Joshua Mendez Cell: 985-705-1483 Emily Allen_______________ Cell: 4095491548____ ________________________ Cell: ______________ TABLING 11:45-12:30 Yancili Lozano-Torrres ...

Best,

Jeanette Lehn

PhD Candidate, Rhetoric and Composition, English Department

FSU COGS, Deputy Speaker for Communications

Pronouns: She / Her / Hers