[Cogs] Reminder: Send your bio and picture for COGS Facebook page

Allen, Emily erallen at fsu.edu
Wed Sep 28 23:10:29 EDT 2016

Dear fellow COGS representatives,

I hope this finds you well. I'm following up with you all re: the "Know Your Representatives" component of our visibility campaign.

To help us post accurate information, please send me (erallen at fsu.edu) the following:

  *   photo
  *   bio
  *   campus involvement (e.g., organizations, committees)
  *   hobbies
  *   favorite FSU campus location
  *   names of faculty that made a difference in your academic life

You may send this information either in prose or as a list. Either way I'll send you a "preview" of the Facebook post for you to approve before I put it online.

I look forward to getting to know our representatives throughout the semester!

Best,

Emily Ruth Allen
Graduate Assistant - Historical Musicology
President - Society for Musicology
Florida State University
College of Music
erallen at fsu.edu

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish." -Samwise Gamgee