[Cogs] Fw: Student Diversity and Inclusion Council

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Fri May 27 19:51:36 EDT 2016

Hello Representatives,

As I am currently out of town until next weekend, I will be unable to attend this event. However, I'd be happy to appoint someone as a COGS rep to this group if anyone is able to attend (Tuesday, May 31 at 4 PM in Oglesby Union 311A). It would be nice to let them know that COGS supports their initiative, so please reply if you're interested. Thanks!

-Ben