[Cogs] Orientation Schedule

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Mon Aug 15 23:45:20 EDT 2016

Hello Representatives,

Next Tuesday is our big day! Attached you will find a detailed schedule of events for the New Graduate Student Orientation; as for COGS, our tabling event in HCB is from 11:30-3:00. I've put together a small rotation of volunteers and ask for those in the first hour to please arrive at 11:00 to assist with preparations:

11:00-12:00: Guilbeau, Lehn, Uttermark, Ward
12:00-1:00: Baker, Clark, Mendez, Sharifi-Raini
1:00-2:00: Allen, Indrakanti, Peruche, Scriven
2:00-3:00: Mazzie, Shu, Williams

This is a rough estimate, so please let me know if you wish to arrive at a different time or if you will not be available. I also definitely welcome any of you to stay longer or earlier, as I'm sure this will be a busy event. As for Madison Social from 3:30-6:00, I hope every representative who is able will show up. I understand that last year, there were nearly 200 grad students in attendance! Thanks for your help; looking forward to seeing you all then!

-Ben