STE support End of spring stuff and pay information

McKnight, Amy amcknight at admin.fsu.edu
Fri May 8 13:34:13 EDT 2015

Dear STE Graduate Assistants and Adjunct Instructors,

I just wanted to thank everyone for their hard work in STE this spring. What you do for us, helps us succeed!

*         I also wanted to mention that we will begin our new ONLINE C & I Master's degree program this fall. Please feel free to share the attached flyer with any of your contacts that might be interested in applying..or if they want more information, have them contact Samantha DeZerga at sdezerga at fsu.edu<mailto:sdezerga at fsu.edu>

*         I wanted to let everyone know that the last pay for spring 2015 will be May 15th. This paycheck will be for time worked from April 24th to the end of your appointments May 1. Your final spring check is for 6 days.

*         For the few folks that our on payroll this summer, those appointments start 05/11 (for A and B sessions) and the first check for summer is May 29 and will be for 9 days.

Again, on behalf of our Director and our faculty, thank you for your hard work and dedication to the Unit!

Amy

Amy Owens McKnight
School of Teacher Education
College of Education
Florida State University
1114 West Call Street, G107
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-4459

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - Frank Zappa