STE support announcement for students

McKnight, Amy amcknight at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Sep 24 08:46:52 EDT 2014

COE Visiting Instructors and STE Graduate Assistants,

This is for anyone interested in becoming a member of Kappa Delta Pi International Education Honor Society.
Please help Dr. Davis distribute this to your undergraduate and graduate students.
All the needed information is on the attached flyer.
We thanks you in advance for forwarding this to your classes and perhaps placing it on your BB sites.

Amy