STE support FW: Friday 9/12 Events

McKnight, Amy amcknight at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Sep 5 10:59:44 EDT 2014

Please feel free to join us for STE first Colloquium Series.
STE SEMINAR SERIES

September 12, 2014
3:00 pm-4:00 pm
G106 Stone Building

Title:
Developing a Literacy Research Agenda for Community Supported Education and Entrepreneurship: Teaching Peter to feed Paul

Speakers: Dr. George Boggs & Mickey Damelio