STE support A big thank you for working for STE!

McKnight, Amy amcknight at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Sep 3 13:58:04 EDT 2014

I have created a list serve for all our valuable STE employees. I will be sharing all types of information through this list serve. If you would like to be removed, just let me know, otherwise, please watch for emails from me.

I also wanted to mention that Friday September is the first paycheck for the fall term. Keep in mind that this is only a partial check. In most cases, your appointments started on 08/25, and this check will only be for 4 days of work. Also, most appointments will end on Dec 12 (there are 8 pay periods in the term). To check your personal information and check your paycheck stubs use https://cas.fsu.edu/cas/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fmy.fsu.edu%2Fc%2Fportal%2Flogin

Once there, you should be able to use the HR link (top left) to use the Self-Service feature. You can check your paycheck stubs, change your address, give W2 consent (to be able to pull your end of the year tax forms), or change your direct deposit information.

I have included a link for the 2014 and 2015 payroll calendars for your use.

http://www.hr.fsu.edu/PDF/Publications/timeandleave/2014payperiodCalendar.pdf
http://www.hr.fsu.edu/PDF/Publications/timeandleave/2015payperiodCalendar.pdf

For our wonderful adjuncts and visiting instructors, I will be preparing your contracts by next week.

Thanks for all you do, without you, we wouldn't be able to serve our students!

Please, as always, email me if you have any questions!

Amy Owens McKnight
School of Teacher Education
College of Education
Florida State University
1114 West Call Street, G107
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-4459

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - Frank Zappa