[COE-SAB] FW: COE Staff members -- your vote is needed

Allen, James W. jwallen at mailer.fsu.edu
Tue Mar 6 09:08:43 EST 2012

If you have not voted on the proposed amendment to the Staff Advisory Board bylaws yet, please do so ASAP. Your vote as a COE staff member matters!

Simply click on the Survey link in the email below, read the proposed amendment, and vote yes or no.

Additional announcements/updates regarding COE staff recognition are forthcoming.

Thank you for all that you do!