[COE-SAB] COE Staff members -- your vote is needed

Allen, James W. jwallen at mailer.fsu.edu
Mon Feb 27 16:08:28 EST 2012

Dear COE Staff:
A motion has been made to amend Section 2 of the current COE Staff Advisory Board bylaws to indicate that the COE Assistant Director of Administrative Services and the COE Assistant Director of Communications and Alumni Affairs (both A&P staff positions) would be eligible to serve as members on the Staff Advisory Board if chosen by staff in future elections.  Therefore, your vote is needed. Thank you for your participation!

We would appreciate it if you respond by Wednesday, March 7th. Please click on the survey link below...it should only take a few seconds to complete. Anonymity is assured.

http://survey.coe.fsu.edu/TakeSurvey.aspx?PageNumber=1&SurveyID=m8LH9681

Please don't hesitate to let any of us know if you have questions or concerns. We also encourage you to view the minutes of the last SAB meeting posted online at  http://www.coe.fsu.edu/Faculty-Staff2/Faculty-Staff-Resources/Staff-Advisory-Board .

Thank you!

COE Staff Advisory Board

Amy McKnight
Bryan Richards