[COE-PEAC] PEAC Meeting Changes for Friday, 3/20

Guerette, Amy aguerette at fsu.edu
Wed Mar 18 16:19:58 EDT 2015

Dear PEAC Colleagues,

We are scheduled to have our next PEAC meeting on Friday, 3/20 but due to several reasons we are not going to conduct a regular meeting. Instead, we are asking only for the representatives from the COE limited access teacher education programs of Elementary Education, Early Childhood Education, Exceptional Student Education, and Visual Disabilities to meet from 10-10:30 to discuss Fall 2015 admissions in G152.

I will be following up with an email early next week on our progress towards the FEAPs measurable criteria rubrics project, as some rubrics are still missing and others need a few tweaks. We will also advise you about the next steps and provide a LiveText update!

I hope that everyone had a restful break and stay tuned for an update email!

My Best,
-Amy

Amy R. Guerette, Ed.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs