[Coe-peac] ACT and SAT Scores

Guerette, Amy aguerette at fsu.edu
Fri Apr 25 16:06:51 EDT 2014

Dear PEAC,

I apologize about the mix-up in the ACT and SAT scores that we discussed today.

For a student to be in the top 50% of ACT scores, he or she would need to have a composite score of 21 or higher.

For a student to be in the top 50% of the SAT scores, he or she would need to have a 500+ on Critical Reading and 520+ on Mathematics.

We are currently working to pull the SAT and ACT scores of our current undergraduate population to better inform where we stand as a unit. I have attached the Percentile Ranks for both ACT and SAT.

Have a great weekend!
-Amy

Amy R. Guerette, Ed.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs