[Coe-grad] Last Call for 2023-2024 Student Leadership Council Members

Wed Apr 12 13:14:16 EDT 2023

The call for Student Leadership Council member nominations has been extended to April 17, 2023! Please consider adding this important leadership experience to your skill set and resume!!
https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d0ZajVEjzctOEDQ

Questions? Contact:
Sachin Narayanan
SLC Chair and Sport Management Doctoral Student

sn20cp at fsu.edu<mailto:sn20cp at my.fsu.edu>