[Coe-grad] Application Open - Student Leadership Council

Thu Apr 21 13:26:06 EDT 2022

Are you searching for an opportunity to share your student voice and have meaningful impact on the FSU College of Education? Do you like to collaborate with others and be a voice for your peers? Would you like to reach across departments and degree levels to advise college administration on student need?

If so, we want you on the COE Student Leadership Council! The SLC serves as a student-led council to the dean advocating on behalf of fellow students in the college. Membership with the SLC promotes leadership, professional development, and partnership throughout the college.

Apply now to serve as a representative with COE Student Leadership Council!
Applications are open until May 22nd.

The SLC is looking for representatives for

  *   2 students from Educational Leadership and Policy Studies (ELPS),
  *   3 students from Educational Psychology and Learning Systems (EPLS),
  *   2 students from the School of Teacher Education, and
  *   2 students from Sport Management.

If you have any questions about the application, or the SLC, please reach out to me. We look forward to reviewing your application!

Best,
Charlotte

Charlotte M. Hayes
She/Her/Her’s
Development Coordinator
Florida State University | College of Education
Office: (850)- 644-1141
chayes4 at fsu.edu<mailto:chayes4 at fsu.edu>