[Coe-grad] Student Academic Problem Flowchart

FSU College of Education coe-grad at lists.fsu.edu
Mon Sep 21 16:02:04 EDT 2020

Dear COE Students,

FSU has created the attached flowchart to help you navigate academic problems in our primarily remote environment. Please take a moment to look through this document should you experience any issues in your classes. It is important to note that the process should start with the course instructor!

As a reminder, each of your majors reside within one of our four departments. Each department has a department chair and associate chair, as reflected in the attached COE 2020-2021 Department Chairs, Staff, and Faculty Coordinators document. If you are unable to resolve the issue with your course instructor, contacting the chair or associate chair would be your next step as explained in the Resolving Academic Problems document on page 4.

I hope you are having a safe and healthy Fall semester!
-Dr. Guerette

Amy R. Guerette, Ed.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
College of Education