[Coe-grad] Upcoming Schedule Changes

FSU College of Education coe-grad at lists.fsu.edu
Thu Oct 8 14:20:00 EDT 2020

Dear COE Students,

I hope that this message finds you well during our 7th week of the semester!

Recently FSU was asked to expand our face to face offerings for Spring 2021 semester. Although the Course Search is live, changes to the location of classes will be made over the next few weeks. Please note that classes currently listed for Spring 2021 as Remote could possibly change to Face to Face or to a hybrid of Face to Face/Remote option. This will not happen for all remote classes and there will still be fully remote classes offered in Spring 2021. Each department is reviewing their course offerings this week and I will reach out to you when class changes are finalized.

For those of you in our fully online graduate programs, your courses will stay online and will never switch to face to face.

Unfortunately, this is a situation that could not be predicted and I promise to keep you updated on the timeline for finalizing the Spring 2021 course delivery changes.

Stay Healthy and Safe,
-Dr. Amy Guerette

Amy R. Guerette, Ed.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs