[Coe-grad] COE & SLC School Supply Drive for Woodville PreK-8

FSU College of Education coe-grad at lists.fsu.edu
Mon Nov 23 16:07:49 EST 2020

Hello Students,

Help a school in need by donating new school supplies! This year, the COE Student Leadership Council has chosen Woodville Pre-K-8th School, a Title I school in Leon County, as our recipient school. All faculty, staff, students, and alumni of the College of Education are invited to contribute and help out classrooms in need in our local community. With the holidays fast approaching, we are working hard to get these supplies to the school before the winter break.

Due to the current pandemic and the extra safety measures that teachers are taking to keep their classrooms safe, this wish list may look a little different than a typical list of school supplies. All items can be purchased directly through the Amazon wish list at the link below. Additionally, when checking out, please be sure to select the address containing "ATTN: Jeanette Villa" for delivery. Ms. Villa is our contact at Woodville School and will be collecting the items on behalf of all teachers.

View the full wish list on Amazon at bit.ly/woodville-supplies<https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2RGDIBCDMJHXM?ref_=wl_share>. You can also share the attached flyer with your network to spread the word!

Have a wonderful break,
Ashley

Ashley Milton
Alumni Development Manager
College of Education | Florida State University
a.milton at fsu.edu<mailto:a.milton at fsu.edu>