[Coe-grad] GradWorld FSU

FSU College of Education coe-grad at lists.fsu.edu
Tue Feb 25 09:43:00 EST 2020

Dear COE Graduate Students,

The Graduate School recently launched an exciting brand-new website and interactive video archive for all graduate students, alumni, postdocs, and faculty called GradWorld FSU<https://gradworld.fsu.edu/>. I have attached a flyer with more information! There are currently 20 videos of our own COE students and graduates! Nice work Mark, James, Seyedahmad, Cassandra, Wang, Jesse, Demetrious, Xiaoning, Diana, Jiabei, Carla, Jamaal, Gertrudes, Dowon, Jennifer, Rebecca, Shannon, Estee, Amanda, and Maria!

The FSU News team published a great news article<https://news.fsu.edu/news/university-news/2019/11/25/gradworld-fsu-showcases-florida-states-global-community-of-scholars/> which highlights this brilliant site showcasing FSU’s global community of scholars.

My Best,
-Dr. Guerette

Amy R. Guerette, Ed.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs