[Coe-grad] Please Update Your Home Address and Phone Number

FSU College of Education coe-grad at lists.fsu.edu
Mon Aug 31 13:43:01 EDT 2020

Dear COE Students,

I hope this message finds you safe and healthy as we begin the second week of a very unique semester!

We have a favor to ask. In order to improve FSU’s ability to implement effective contact tracing in the case of a positive COVID test, we are encouraging you to please update your Home Address and your contact phone number if this information is not up to date. Your Home Address should be the physical address at which you currently live whether it is here in Tallahassee or elsewhere. Here is a link to a “how to” page: https://registrar.fsu.edu/training/update_address/

As a reminder, students are highly encouraged to report a positive COVID test if you have been tested off campus. More information can be found at https://studentaffairs.fsu.edu/virtualfsu/student-life/response-positive-case Faculty and staff are also reporting positive test results via Human Resources. All of these procedures will help FSU publish the most reliable data regarding our positivity rate https://fall2020.fsu.edu.

Wishing you a wonderful and healthy second week of the semester!
-Dr. Guerette

Amy R. Guerette, Ed.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
College of Education