[Coe-grad] COE CORE Travel Grants--DEADLINE JAN 30

FSU College of Education coe-grad at lists.fsu.edu
Mon Jan 28 10:32:46 EST 2013

Dear COE Graduate Students,
Just a reminder about funding available to support you to present at a conference between July 1, 2012-June 30, 2013!!! APPLICATIONS ARE DUE THIS WEDNESDAY!!
The goal of CORE is to support and enhance the community of inquiry in our College of Education. To those ends, we offer travel expense awards to help us disseminate our research findings, as well as a research prize and the Marvalene Hughes Research in Education Conference to celebrate our work and share it with one another. CORE's 2013 Marvalene Hughes Research in Education Conference will be held at the Stone Building on Friday, March 29.
CORE's online (SharePoint) form is up and ready for you to submit!!
The application allows you to apply for one or more of the following: the travel expense award, the research prize, or just to present at the Marvalene Hughes conference (as budget and space allows). To be considered, your application form and the required elements must be completed and submitted by 5pm on Wednesday, January 30, 2013. Please carefully review the directions (which contain more details on eligibility, the link to access the form, etc.) before attempting to complete the application. Access the directions on the CORE website (now accessible under Research tab on the COE website) by clicking http://www.coe.fsu.edu/Faculty-Staff2/Faculty-Staff-Resources/Council-on-Research-in-Education-CORE
:)Alysia