[Art-instructors] Exhibit | Sell Your Work | Support the Local Art Community

Brittany Watkins bmwatkin1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 17:43:02 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I am writing to invite you to participate in 621* Gallery's Annual Art
Auction*. This coming Tuesday, October, 23rd at 6PM we will hold a brief
chat at The Carnhagie Arts Building in POD B of the BFA studios with Lauren
Baker, the director of 621 Gallery, and myself (Brittany Watkins). We are
asking for artworks ranging from $20-200 for the silent auction. Please
spread the word amongst any artists in the area or let us know if you are
interested in participating. Attached below is the flyer. We would love to
have you join the community and hope to see you at 621 in the future.

Sincerely,

Brittany, Lauren,

& 621 Gallery Team
[image: 1.jpg]