[Art-instructors] Performances Saturday at 621 Gallery

Brittany Watkins bmwatkin1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:04:18 EDT 2018

The previous flyer had a mistake. Please note that of our performers Kieron
Sargeant will also be joining us. Kieron is from Florida State University's
school of dance and will be presenting an excerpt from  ‘Choreographing
Mourning’ A ritual in the spiritual baptist faith. We apologize for the
continued emails, but thank you for your time!

[image: Performing Resistance (3).jpg]