[Art-instructors] 621 Art Auction

Brittany Watkins bmwatkin1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:57:41 EDT 2018

Hello friends and colleagues,

Our 24th Annual Art Auction is coming up in November and we would love for
you to be a part of it! Help support us in our biggest fundraiser of the
year by purchasing affordable artwork from your favorite local and regional
artists! We are kicking off the month with a Meet the Artists event,
Thursday, November 1st from 6:30-8:30PM and the silent auction will
continue throughout the month from Thursday, November 1st - Saturday
December 1st.

The Annual Art Auction is an exciting, one-of-a-kind night for art patrons
and makers to start or continue their own collection right here, at 621
Gallery. This live auction takes place Friday, November 30th from 6-9:30
pm. Come enjoy refreshments from local businesses and an hour of free wine
and beer at this exclusive reception. We appreciate your support and hope
to see you there; please invite friends and family!

Use the link below to purchase tickets for the Live Art Auction:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.621gallery.org_events-2D3_24th-2Dannual-2Dart-2Dauction_&d=DwIFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=97yJW1TRK8JqUXc0MSVIu1xI1U4EDtDSmFMi4_tLk0U&m=UVc9Kt_E1YA8xCJOoONyaZottM1bOEzfFA8ajY8Ss4o&s=EtYX7g8lpfQ5aHlF4ZPk9CDmu8S5DMsxGxdciDMltpI&e=

If you or someone you know is interested in submitting artwork to be sold
in the art auction, contact 621galleryinc at gmail.com. Art drop off is
October 27-28th.

Our monthly calendar for the auction is as follows:

THURSDAY, November 1st |  Meet the Artists from 6:30pm – 8:30pm  – Meet the
artists who are exhibiting in the LIVE auction. The SILENT auction launches!

FRIDAY, November 2nd | First Friday from 5:30pm – 10:00pm – Join the
festivities of Railroad Square’s First Friday Art Walk, silent auction
bidding continues. Tickets will be for sale for LIVE auction event.

FRIDAY, November 30th | LIVE AUCTION !! 6 – 9:30 PM – Join us for a happy
hour of free wine & beer and light hor d’oeuvre.

SATURDAY, December 1st | SILENT AUCTION ENDS at 5PM – Winners will be
announced at 5pm via phone, email or in person. Come pick up your
winnings!!!