[Art-instructors] CANCELLED: Reynolds Advanced Materials demo, 1/18, 12:50, FAB Sculpture Lab

Carolyn Henne chenne at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Jan 17 09:07:49 EST 2018

Sorry! The demo person has the flu!  I’ll let you know when we reschedule.
carolyn

On Jan 15, 2018, at 9:56 PM, Carolyn Henne <CHENNE at ADMIN.FSU.EDU<mailto:CHENNE at ADMIN.FSU.EDU>> wrote:

1-18-18 - Amee Whitt from Reynolds Advanced Materials will be doing a workshop showing mold-making and casting materials.  12:50-3:20

She will demonstrate the following:

  *   Different Materials Available for Making Molds
  *   Different Mold Making Techniques
  *   Once You Have Your Mold, What Can You Pour Into It To Make a Copy
  *   Casting Options – Make Your Plastic Castings Look Like Metal, Wood, Stone and More!
  *   Secrets to Being Successful in Using These Materials

She says she does not mind if people slip in and slip out so you don’t have to stay the whole time.

If you or your students want to join in, let me know as soon as possible.

Carolyn Henne
Professor, Department of Art
College of Fine Arts
Florida State University