[Art-instructors] Updated Grants and Residency Directory Developed for the Art Department

Holly Hanessian hhanessian at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 2 12:49:09 EST 2018

Hey All,
  This is a newly formatted google drive document to share with all for grants that my 2nd year class created this fall.

Link to formatted doc's
Grants:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/124E1wiHqVLx9OLZzpV4JziQQFxk823UiBu3X5mBsPrY/edit?usp=sharing
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/gFoPfxSpb-5Lg6OkvAJ0ZV0Y9ATCo4yUuenzTHzwwe6nLjMKCJ7F8XoFYKA4NYTJWE_esw=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/124E1wiHqVLx9OLZzpV4JziQQFxk823UiBu3X5mBsPrY/edit?usp=sharing>

GRANT DATABASE<https://docs.google.com/document/d/124E1wiHqVLx9OLZzpV4JziQQFxk823UiBu3X5mBsPrY/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com<http://docs.google.com/>
Grant Database for Visual Artists Created by the FSU-MFA class of ‘19 for our records (and now yours) Command F opens a search for keywords GRANT Listserv-Databases American Center for Artists http://www.americanartists.org/organizations_and_support/private.htm ArtDeadline– General listserv...

Residencies:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aJuiLmpNV51B4qAasz12ArdfxwMfhKf2Y_sn9Lfh7Kc/edit?usp=sharing
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/DC5esPU3S9LFkkLYSwatH6akBjSJa0xKabuUptehfBdTGBGBQpBHbRPoJWIoOGRqmUBMIw=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aJuiLmpNV51B4qAasz12ArdfxwMfhKf2Y_sn9Lfh7Kc/edit?usp=sharing>

RESIDENCY DATABASE<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aJuiLmpNV51B4qAasz12ArdfxwMfhKf2Y_sn9Lfh7Kc/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com<http://docs.google.com/>
RESIDENCY LIST AND INFO: Created by the FSU-MFA class of ‘19 for our records (and now yours) Command F opens a search for keywords 18th Street Arts Center Santa Monica, CA Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed quarterly. This program hosts artists of all disciplines as well...