[Art-instructors] Paint Around artists

Stephanie James sljames at fsu.edu
Tue Dec 18 10:11:15 EST 2018

Hello everyone,
The ‘paint around’ event is coming up in March and the organizers are looking for an artist to join the group of painters. I don’t know. Lot about this but it looks like fun. I have attached a draft brochure with last year’s artists and this coming year’s dates to give you more information. If you would like to volunteer for this it would be awesome. Let me know as soon as you can if you are interested or want to know more.
Cheers

Stephanie James
Chair, Department of Art
College of Fine Arts