[Art-instructors] USG rep doing demos on 9/13

Carolyn Henne chenne at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Aug 21 07:19:38 EDT 2018

Hi all,
I have scheduled with a USG (Unites States Gypsum) rep to come to my class on Thursday, 9/13, 9:05 am to do some demos.  If you are teaching during these times, your classes are welcome to sit in on the demos.  He will also be here all day and says he’d be happy to do demos for other classes.

He will bring and demo these products: ultracal 30, hydrostone, new concrete product, pro faux, fgr-95, moulding plaster, etc.
You can see info in the attachment.

Just let me know if you want to take advantage of his visit.

Thanks,
Carolyn