[Art-instructors] * Time Change for FAR Event Friday April 20

Craig Fielding mfielding at fsu.edu
Wed Apr 18 11:39:54 EDT 2018

* We will start the evening at FAR at 8PM to encourage everyone to join us after the BFA Babes opening at Phyllis Strauss.

Dear Students, Staff, and Faculty,

Bring your dancing shoes to our end of-the-year exhibition featuring projection, music, and dancing.
The centerpiece of the night will be a reprised presentation of Feverous Transgressions by Chalet Comellas, Mark Baker and Clint Sleeper. Feverous Transgressions is a multi-media interactive installation of sound and video that simulates a zoetrope. The video is projected on a 24-foot curved screen.
Screenings include multi-media animation by Chris Christian, and video works by Christopher Spurgin.
Stick around for dancing following the screenings.

[cid:59E2BB3A-F89A-4E62-870C-A35FD0C63E99 at fsu.edu]