[Art-instructors] Digital Foundations Opening Reception

Brittany Watkins bmwatkins at fsu.edu
Wed Nov 29 06:00:23 EST 2017

Hello all,

I would like to formally invite you to attend an end of the semester Digital Foundations Opening Reception. This pop-up art show takes place the evening of December 7th from 7-10PM at Fermentation Lounge. We invite you to socialize, meet peers, discuss your work this semester, and future art plans while you enjoy this display of moving images. This event is open to the public and we hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Brittany M. Watkins